So what exactly will this mini-course & instructor challenge do for you?
- Demystify the PATH Intl. Advanced Therapeutic Riding Instructor Certification (I promise it’s not impossible!)
- Encourage and help you self-assess where you are at in relation to the instructor criteria
- Help you determine if and when you should start preparing for the Advanced TRI certification
- Help you solidify your instructor goals for the next 6 months, year, and five years!
- Help you create a custom road map towards Advanced Instructor Certification
- Give you specific goals and challenges to do after this course is over to help you prepare for the certification
Are YOU ready for the challenge?
Challenge & Mini-Course Information
July 29 – August 10, 2019 (SOLD OUT) OR August 12-24, 2019 (SOLD OUT)
CLICK HERE to get put on the Wait List!
Online through a closed Facebook Group
Expect to watch 4-6 short live (or replay) videos that are spread out over this mini-course. Plan on completing the supplemental workbooks that pair with the video topics and posts. Additional commenting, networking, and question asking is encouraged!
Remember that what you get out of this challenge & mini-course largely has to do with what you put in. I will give you the tools and information but it is up to you to utilize them!
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
A maximum of 10 people per mini-course.
It is encouraged that those attending are currently PATH Intl. Registered Therapeutic Riding Instructors who are looking to work towards the next higher level of certification.
$45/per person (beta course specialty pricing. This course includes $150+ worth of information and workbooks!)
Certificate of completion available upon request. No refunds for online course.