BEFORE YOU ENROLL IN THIS WEBINAR: Please create a “user account” through Hoof Falls & Footfalls. If you do not already have one, you can create a free one HERE and checkout using “free account” option.
Come back to this page once you pay, scroll to the bottom, and you will be able to access the content!
Once enrolled, you will have 12 months access to the online content.
You should be able to access the content immediately once purchased. However, in some cases there may be a slight delay in the ability to access the webinar due to various technology platforms interacting. If you cannot access the content within a few hours of purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
About the Southwest Region Education Replay:
This 2021 educational event was hosted by Horses Help and The H.E.A.R.T. Center in Phoenix Arizona and offers a variety of educational content that was presented by professionals in the Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies industry.
Proceeds from the sales of this course go directly to Horses Help and The H.E.A.R.T. Center.
Southwest Region Education Replay Content:
OVER 8 hours of CEUs!
- Pieces of you?– Kristen Marcus from CHAPS Wyoming
- Tell Your Story with Impact: Bring in More Money- Shannon Mitchell
- A Mother’s Heart- Lena Masri from The Right Step, Inc. in Colorado
- The Important Role of the Equine Professional in EFP- Dr. Sherly Harrison of Argosy University in Arizona
- Budgeting that Works- Shannon Mitchell
- Evidence Based Interventions for Families- Allison Solarz
- How Therapeutic Driving can Benefit Your Program- Michelle LaFleur from 2BG Equestrian School in Colorado
- T.E.A.C.H- Alicia Draper of Camelot Therapeutic Horsemanship in Arizona
- Reading with High Risk Youth- Lisa Pewe & Paulette Worden
- Ground Driving 101- Michelle LaFleur of 2BG in Colorado
Note: Presentations may not reflect thoughts, views, or professional opinion of Hoof Falls & Footfalls. Hosting and selling of this content does not equate to endorsement by Hoof Falls & Footfalls. Any questions regarding the content of a presentation should be brought directly to the presenter.