Thank you so much for signing up to stay in the loop for the LIVE CTRI Study Group. I’m here to support you on your instructor journey!
I’m offering LIVE study sessions to help instructors in-training prepare for the proctored CTRI exam! Study sessions are of no cost to those participating.
I have a couple mentees that are in the exam prep phase of their training right now so I thought we would turn it into a Zoom meeting and open it up for others to attend and benefit.
Each meeting will cover 1-2 sections (Equine Management, Participant & Volunteer Management, Lesson Management, Risk Management, Riding Theory).
Dates and times for the later meetings will be updated as I get them set with mentees on my end. I am NOT able to accommodate meeting time requests as the days/times will be based around my in-person mentee availability. You can either rearrange your schedule to join in on the set live times or you can catch a replay.
STUDY CLUB IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- WHEN: Live times will be updated as they are scheduled. Join the Email List to get reminders for upcoming meetings!
- WHERE: Live times will be online using ZOOM. Replays will be available through this online portal.
- MEETING TOPICS/SCHEDULE:
- Meeting #1 Tuesday 8/30/22 from 1:30-2:30 PM Pacific (tentative topics of Section 1: Equine Management and Section 2: Participant & Volunteer Management)
- JUST ADDED: Last Minute Cram for September Testers! Thursday 9/8 from 3:30-4:30 PM Pacific. Open forum for those wanting to ask questions before they test Sept. 10-17.
- Meeting #2: Thursday 9/15/22 from 3:30-4:30 PM Pacific (tentative topics of Section 2: Participant & Volunteer Management cont. & Section 3: Lesson Management)
- Meeting #3: Thursday 9/29/22 from 3:30-4:30 PM Pacific (Topic is Section 3: Lesson Management)
- Meeting #4: Thursday 10/13 from 3:30-4:30 PM Pacific (Topic is Section 4: Risk Management & Section 5: Riding Theory)
- Meeting #5: Thursday 11/3 from 3:30-4:30 PM Pacific (Topic of Section 5: Riding Theory)
- MEETING LINKS: See meetings below (must be enrolled in online portal to access this content)
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Current instructors in-training and/or their mentors/supervising instructors
Join the email list to get reminder emails for upcoming live meetings.
Join the study group Facebook page (where questions can be asked)
Please feel free to invite other instructors to join in on this Study Group!
Questions? Comments? Please email Saebra.p@HoofFallsandFootfalls.com
Disclaimer: This study session is facilitated by Saebra Pipoly of Hoof Falls & Footfalls for educational purposes. Saebra is a certified professional holding multiple certifications and training through PATH Intl. and is offering this session from the view point of a candidate, instructor(ATRI, CTRI), mentor, and Registered Certification Evaluator. The information and opinions provided are independent of PATH Intl. and may not reflect views and/or opinions of the office. Participants should always default to the information, polices, and procedures provided by the PATH Intl. website, office, and staff. Certifications & Qualifications: PATH Intl. Advanced TRI, CTRI, ESMHL Instructor Mentor, Associate CTRI Faculty/Evaluator and CHA E/W/J