Thank you so much for signing up to take part in the Summer Book Club for Adaptive/Therapeutic Riding Instructors ( And of course other equine professionals are welcome!)
I’m beyond excited to be discussing The Language of Coaching: The Art and Science of Teaching Movement. I can say, without a doubt, that this information has played a significant roll in shaping me into the instructor I am today and how I continue to grow and refine my skills.
Please feel free to invite other instructors to this Summer Book Club!!!
BOOK CLUB IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- WHEN: Three (3) live meetings held on Zoom Thursday 7/15, 7/22 at 3:00-4:30 PM Pacific and Friday 7/30 at 8:00-9:30 AM Pacific
- Live meetings will be recorded and available for replay here in this portal (see menu below after you login and enroll).
- WHERE: Zoom (see menu options below to access Zoom meeting links after you login and enroll)
- ASSIGNED READINGS:
- Meeting #1 on 7/15 @ 3:00-4:30pm Pacific – We will be discussing “Part 1- LEARN” (Blue section pages 5-67)
- Meeting #2 on 7/22 @ 3:00-4:30pm Pacific- We will be discussing “Part 2- COACH” (Red section pages 73-173)
- Meeting #3 on 7/30 @ 8:00-9:30am Pacific- we will be discussing “Part 3- CUE” (Green section pages 172-289)
- Tips while you read: Make notes of how the information parallels what we see or do in the barn or arena. Does a paragraph bring to mind something that you have experienced? Make a note! Write down questions. Write down key thoughts or take away points. Write down how you can implement the information.
Join Summer Book Club Email list to receive reminder emails for the meetings.
Note: Only those registered on the email list will receive emails with meeting reminder/meeting links. Meeting information will be posted here in this online portal for the Summer Book Club if you do not wish to join the email list.
Button will take you to amazon where you can order the print or digital version of the book.
Purchase of The Language of Coaching is not “mandatory” but I highly recommend that you purchase the book so you can get the most out of the live discussions. I also suggest a print version vs. digital so you can quickly flip through pages and take notes.
Questions? Comments? Please email Saebra.p@HoofFallsandFootfalls.com