This series will follow the progress of Olivia, a youth adaptive riding student who began lessons with instructor Saebra Pipoly in early 2019.
Olivia has cerebral palsy, has difficulty with depth perception, and is non-verbal.
This course will ‘grow’ over time as more of Olivia’s lessons are recorded.
What will you learn in this course?
- Information about students who may be non-verbal
- Information about students who may have cerebral palsy
- Discussion and reasoning on horse selection
- Examples and discussion of an instructor supported mount from a block
- Example and discussion of an instructor supported croup mount to the ground
- Teaching theory and methods relating to working with non-verbal students
- Teaching theory and methods relating to students who obtain riding skills at a slower speed than average and how to progress over time
TIP: Click “Expand All” on the top of the Course Content box to see all the options!