Thank you so much for signing up to watch the replay of the 2021 Summer Book Club for Adaptive/Therapeutic Riding Instructors ( And of course other equine professionals are welcome!)
I was beyond excited to be able to discuss The Language of Coaching: The Art and Science of Teaching Movement during this book club. I can say, without a doubt, that this information has played a significant roll in shaping me into the instructor I am today and how I continue to grow and refine my skills.
Please feel free to invite other instructors to watch a replay of the 2021 Summer Book Club!!!
BOOK CLUB IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- WHEN: All live times have ended. Replays of the summer 2021 meetings available using course content links at bottom of page (after you register).
- ASSIGNED READINGS (Corresponding with replays):
- Meeting #1 discussing “Part 1- LEARN” (Blue section pages 5-67)
- Meeting #2 discussing “Part 2- COACH” (Red section pages 73-173)
- Meeting #3 discussing “Part 3- CUE” (Green section pages 172-289)
- Tips while you read: Make notes of how the information parallels what we see or do in the barn or arena. Does a paragraph bring to mind something that you have experienced? Make a note! Write down questions. Write down key thoughts or take away points. Write down how you can implement the information.
Button will take you to amazon where you can order the print or digital version of the book.
Purchase of The Language of Coaching is not “mandatory” but I highly recommend that you purchase the book so you can get the most out of the live discussions. I also suggest a print version vs. digital so you can quickly flip through pages and take notes.
Questions? Comments? Please email Saebra.p@HoofFallsandFootfalls.com